It's not long now before you will be moving to High School. If you are going to Rhyddings in September here are some tasks for you to do. Even if you are not going to Rhyddings they may help you with getting your heads around moving on to High School.
Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to firstname.lastname@example.org for the class teacher.
Look at the following pictures taken during the Sacrament of the Sick
Some Key questions
- How do you think the sick person feels at this time and what about their family and friends?
- How do you think each of these three sacraments helps the person who is ill?
- God is always very close, but why especially at this time?
- How do you think you would feel if you were very ill?
- What do you think would help you?
- What kind of healing might happen to the person who receives these sacraments?
Create a guide for someone who is unfamiliar with the Anointing of the Sick and has a sick person at home who needs to receive this Sacrament. Describe and explain the meaning and purpose of the three Sacraments the sick person is likely to receive.
Click on the image below which will take you to several books. You need to click on 'A Fair Day's Pay'. Once you have read the book you can complete the activity.
You can access PE that you may not have already. If you have accessed all of the resources from Lancashire, you could repeat some and see if you have improved.