Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well and thank you to all you who have sent in photos and Fluent in Five scores. I will be ringing you all this week sometime and checking you are going on TTRockstars and Read Theory. We may not be together in school but it is really important you are conitinuing with your learning.
Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
This topic is about healing relationships. Read these stories.
- Why do you think Jesus was so concerned with the sick and needy?
- Why do you think the people scolded the blind man?
- How do you think the blind man felt?
- What do you think was the significance of the title the blind man gave to Jesus, ‘Jesus! Son of David!’ What did it show about his faith?
- What was Jesus’ attitude to the blind man?
- What do you think Jesus meant when he said, ‘Your faith has made you well’?
- What do you think of the attitude of the people once they saw Jesus’ healing power?
- How do you think the blind man felt when he could see?
Write a report for the Jericho Times about the incident, and explain who people believe Jesus is and what ideas and experiences people have of him. Link it to other scriptural texts and include quotes from bystanders about how it has affected their faith.
Please continue with the work started last week about transitioning to High School. We cannot do this together but this lesson will help you work through your thoughts and feelings about moving on. The good thing is, you are all able to access this and therefore you can contact each other or me if you want to discuss any part of the lesson. Ask your parents to look through what you are doing so that they can support you also.
Try this challenge and let us see your video.
Here is another challenge that you can do with yourfamily