Here is your Math for the week.
Focus: Words containing the letter string ‘ough’
Write each word in a sentence. Try and use these in your sentences:
? ! " "
Include a relative clause.
Last month we should have completed our Bikeability. Below are some instructions to a website providing a workbook for you to work through. All children could access this, whether you have a bike or not.
- Visit our website at http://www.saferschools.lancsngfl.ac.uk/
- Go to the Primary School tab
- Click continue
- Enter the school number: 11033
- Enter password 'safertravel' (all 1 word).
- Click the Passport to Safer Cycling tab
- Scrolling towards the bottom, you'll see Passport - Module 1 Forms and Letters. Within that click on Module 1 Workbook. Below that are the answers!
This unit is about Ancient Greeks. Please also see the Homework button for more ideas about them. Don't forget to share your writing and images with me. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some non-fiction news stories. Using the 5W's grid below the text, can you identify what each story is about?
Macauley completed the D & T bridge challenge
Wow, Macauley! You have made a super bridge which clearly supports the weight! Thank you for sharing your efforts with us.
As well as Joe Wicks at 9:00am, here are some other challenges you might like to have a go at!
Design Technology Challenge
Linking to our work on Rivers, can you design a bridge to span 30cm and hold a weight of 500g?
Read the challenge below to see what you are able to use and ideas on which bridges are strongest.