- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and daily writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete any Math's Quizzes and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing daily and send it to the class email. email@example.com
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the BBC Bitesize website each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- Pupils will submit their name and Math's score following a quiz via the link below.
- Daily writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing will be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via class email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to email@example.com
Maths - Fluent in Five for the week.
Your daily 5 minute maths work out!
Maths on the Move
If you are able, print out the cards below and hide them around your house. Choose a card, answer the question at the bottom and find the answer on another. Continue until you end up where you started!
Click on the sign below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to firstname.lastname@example.org for the class teacher.
Here is your Wednesday Word. It is a special edition and the next 2 weeks are also there.
Thursday 21st May is Ascension Day. It is the day in Christianity that Jesus Ascended into heaven.
3 days after he was crucified Jesus rose from the dead and appeared to his friends. 40 days later, he ascended into heaven after asking his disciples to continue spreading the word of God.
Watch the video to learn more about Ascension. You could also read through the Power Point attached below about Ascension Day.
Using the planning sheets on the attached document, write a news report about the events leading up to and including Ascension Day. Following the planning sheets, there are 4 different newspaper templates, JUST CHOOSE ONE!
At this time of year we are usually planning our Summer Fair. I have provided you with a game to play to work out which would be the best stall to make the most money. You will need some counters (cut up small pieces of paper if you don't have any) and a dice. Have a go and let me know how much money you made!