Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
The Wednesday Word
LEARNING INTENTION: Ordinary people who do extraordinary things.
Think about someone you look up to or admire (e.g. celebrities, sports professionals, family members, and teachers).
- Why this person is your role model.
- What are the qualities you like in this person?
- Is it something they were born with, something they developed, or both?
Read through the power point below about a young boy named Eric.
- How is Eric similar to you?
- How is Eric different from you?
- Is Eric extraordinary in any way?
- What do you feel about Eric?
- How do you think Eric feels about himself?
- Why do you think Eric helps his family?
- What do you think makes someone extraordinary?
Use the worksheet below to retell Eric's and your own life stories. Try and focus on the similarities you both share.
Getting ready for Year 5
Transition day this year is different as we are not in school. Fill in the booklet below and send them back to firstname.lastname@example.org . I will then pass them on to Mrs Savage so she can find out some information about you before September.
This week you will be looking at the importance of first impressions.
I hope you enjoyed taking part in the Virtual school games. If you have any pictures remember to send them to Mrs Welch so they can be put on the newsletter and added to our web page.
You can find below your PE tasks for this week.
Practice your reading skills in a fun way by reading this week's issue of the Picture News newspaper.