Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to firstname.lastname@example.org for the class teacher.
The Wednesday Word
LEARNING FOCUS 1: Everyone is loved by Jesus.
Read the story about the lost sheep from God’s Story 3 below. The Good Shepherd based on Luke 15:3-6,7
Time to reflect
- How did you feel during the reflection?
- What did the story of The Lost Sheep mean to you?
- Did it surprise you that the shepherd would go to find the one lost sheep?
- What did you think the 99 others did?
- When are the times you might see yourself as the lost sheep?
- What does this story tell you about God?
Listen to John Burland's song - My Shepherd by clicking on the image below.
Design a ‘map’ for a Christian on their life’s journey who may be ‘lost’ and wants to be found – include on it ‘signposts’ of advice and ways to live their lives.
This week we are thinking about our emotions especially anger. Read through the power point below and use the resources added to help you complete the activity.