- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and daily writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete any Math's Quizzes and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing daily and send it to the class email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the BBC Bitesize website each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- Pupils will submit their name and Math's score following a quiz via the link below.
- Daily writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing will be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via class email email@example.com.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to firstname.lastname@example.org
This week's spellings are set out below. Remember to practice them everyday using a different strategy from the spelling menu.
Week 5 (18th May)
Adding the prefix non- (meaning ‘not’ )
I've added our class onto code for life which is very much like the Scratch programme you have used in school. To access the site, click on the image below. Once on the site, click on login and then fill in your details which are given in the document below. You will be able to see how your friends are doing so there is no need to access other people's. I will also be able to keep tabs on who is accessing this site and the progress they are making.
What is Covid 19?
Are you worried about the corona-virus? Would you like to know a little bit more to ease your worries? Well watch the video below and then read the booklet.
Use the resource below to think about how you feel about the virus and the myths and truths about Covid 19.
Fill in your wellbeing journal below. There is is sheet for every day.
Click on the sign below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
Fluent in 5
Solve the following calculations in your book.
Remember to access Read Theory daily to help you with your reading comprehension. Click on the image below and enter your login details.
See if you can answer some of the questions set out below.
Carry on reading about what is going on in the world.
The Wednesday Word
Ascension Day (21st May 2020)
On this day we remember when Jesus said goodbye for a final time to his friends and went back to live with his Father in Heaven.
Click on the image below to watch a video to find out what happened.
Find the comprehension for your reading group and answer the questions in your exercise book.
Bat Wings and Snake Spit
Dragon Scales & Rat Tails
Ascension Day Craft
Feeling crafty? Well try clicking on the image below and try your hand at the craft.
This week's PE challenges.