Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
The first son
- What did he choose to answer first?
- Why do you think he chose as he did? How do you think he felt?
- Can you think of some of the consequences of his choice?
- Can you think of reasons why he changed his mind? How did he feel?
- Do you think that was easy? Give reasons.
- Have you ever done something like this? When ? Why?
The second son
- What did the second son choose?
- Why do you think he changed his mind?
- How do you think he felt?
- Have you ever done something like this? When? Why?
- How do you think the father felt about his two sons?
Pick one of these
- Write/draw/act your own up-to-date story to illustrate choosing the good and the consequences. Make a PowerPoint of your story.
- Make a storyboard of the choices made by each son and add these to the display.
- Imagine you were in the Temple the day Jesus told the story. Write a letter to a Christian community making links between what you heard and how that might help a Christian make choices.
This week we are looking at our emotions and how we cope with them.