- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and daily writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete any Math's Quizzes and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing daily and send it to the class email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the BBC Bitesize website each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- Pupils will submit their name and Math's score following a quiz via the link below.
- Daily writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing will be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via class email email@example.com.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maths - Fluent in Five for the week.
Your daily 5 minute maths work out!
Click on the sign below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
Ascension Day - 21st May 2020
This is an important day, on which we celebrate when Jesus said goodbye to his friends and went back to to his Father in Heaven.
Watch this video to see what happened?
Look at the slide show and see if you can answer the questions!
SOME KEY QUESTIONS
What is the Liturgy of the Word?
- Why does God speak to us through the Scriptures?
- Why is it important to listen?
- Why do you think there is a difference in the way the Gospel is proclaimed and who reads it?
- What preparation do people make to hear the Gospel? What do you think this means?
- In what ways is the Gospel ‘Good News’ for the followers of Jesus?