Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to firstname.lastname@example.org for the class teacher.
God created the world – a treasure for us to share.
Watch the video then as you watch it a second time, sketch on a thought bubble the pictures in your mind.
SOME KEY QUESTIONS
- What did you draw?
- Why did you choose to draw this?
- What did you like most about this story? Why?
- What does the poem tell us about how God felt about the world?
- What do you think God may feel about the world now?
- Write a brief reflection based on what they have learnt about God’s creation. They could add a photo or picture of themselves having the thought and appreciate that they too are part of God’s treasure.
- Make a 3D cube story of the creation story narrative. Children to write/draw pictures on each of the sides.
The Oak National Academy