- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete the Math's Quiz on a Monday and Friday and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing and send it to the school.
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the Oak National Academy each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- On each Monday the pupils will use the Math's Quiz Score link to submit their score for the Math's quiz. They will also submit their name and Math's score on a Friday via the link below.
- Each Friday the pupils will submit a piece of writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing. This piece of writing will then be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to email@example.com
Click on the acorn below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to firstname.lastname@example.org for the class teacher.
Please click on the link image below to get free access to a range of phonic activities.
Year 2 are working within Phase 6
Word of God
“The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim release to the captives and recovery of sight to the blind, to let the oppressed go free, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favour.”
Luke 4: 18-19
Please read the story then carry out the task below...
Consider some different messages and what might be the best way to pass each on, for example: a school football match has been cancelled, a birthday invitation, the birth of a baby.
TASK- Write a message for someone you miss and have not been able to see due to COVID19. This might be an email, text, letter or postcard.
Prayer and Reflection
Father, pour out your Spirit
upon your people,
and grant us
a new vision of your glory,
a new faithfulness to your Word
and a new consecration to your service,
that your love may grow among us,
and your kingdom come:
through Christ our Lord.
(Prayer of preparation for Vatican II)