- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and daily writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete any Math's Quizzes and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing daily and send it to the class email. email@example.com
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the BBC Bitesize website each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- Pupils will submit their name and Math's score following a quiz via the link below.
- Daily writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing will be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via class email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to email@example.com
Click on the sign below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to firstname.lastname@example.org for the class teacher.
The Holy Spirit helps us in our lives. St. Paul wrote to the Christians living in Rome when they were getting ready for his visit. He was encouraging them because it was quite difficult being a Christian at that time. He told them how the Holy Spirit helps people. This is what he said:
“The Spirit helps us when we find things difficult, sometimes it is not easy to pray but the Holy Spirit will be in your heart and God sees into our hearts and the Holy Spirit will speak for us. We know that all things work out for good for those who love God.”
Based on Romans 8: 22-28
We don’t always find it easy to be good or to do the right thing but, like the Christians living in Rome, we can ask the Holy Spirit to help us, so we can pass on the Good News by our kindness and goodness. We can think of people who are good and kind who show us the Good News of God’s love
SOME KEY QUESTIONS
- How can we help each other do what is right?
- How do you think people pass on the Good News in their lives? Can you name any?
- If we all live our lives as God wants us to, what would the world be like?
Come Holy Spirit,
fill us with your joy,
fill us with your love,
fill us with your peace.
Help us to spread the Good News of God’s love to everyone.
Compose a prayer to the Holy Spirit and illustrate it with appropriate symbols and colours.