- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and daily writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete any Math's Quizzes and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing daily and send it to the class email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the BBC Bitesize website each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- Pupils will submit their name and Math's score following a quiz via the link below.
- Daily writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing will be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via class email email@example.com.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to firstname.lastname@example.org
Maths - Fluent in Five for the week.
Your daily 5 minute maths work out!
Click on the sign below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
Look at the cross above with rising flowers to show
‘Jesus is risen and brings us new life.’
Discuss and begin to give reasons for these symbols.
Very early on Sunday morning the women went to the tomb where Jesus had been laid. They found the stone covering the tomb had been rolled away, so they went in; but they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. They stood there puzzled about this, when suddenly two men in bright shining clothes stood by them. Full of fear, the women bowed down to the ground, as the men said to them,
“The Lord Jesus is not here; he has been raised from the dead he is alive. Remember what he said to you while he was in Galilee: that he would be crucified, and three days later rise to life.”
Then the women remembered his words and returned from the tomb and gave the message to the eleven disciples and all the rest.
Luke 24 1-9
- How do you think the women felt?
- What was the message the men gave to the women?
- What had Jesus told them to remember?
- How do you think the eleven disciples felt when they heard the news from the women?
ACTIVITY- sequence and match the events of the Resurrection below.