Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to firstname.lastname@example.org for the class teacher.
Our theme of 'being sorry' continues this week with some very practical things we can do. First, read the text below and then see if you can answer the questions.
- What are the children thinking about?
- Who is thinking about a happy time and who is thinking of a wrong choice?
- Who should the children say sorry to? (Look at the picture for clues.)
- Why is bedtime a good time to think about what has happened during the day?
- What do you think we should say to God about the happy times we have had?
- What should we say about the unhappy times?
Now have a go at making a thought bubble like the one in the picture. You can cut one out of paper or an old piece of card. On one side, write the word 'Sorry' and on the other side, write ' Thank you'. You can colour this or decorate it how you like. Then keep it under your pillow so that you can use it when you go to bed to help you to say 'sorry' and 'thank you' to God at the end of the day before you go to sleep.
This week we are going to continue thinking about our families. How is your family unique (special)? Have a think and maybe talk to your parents/carers about how special you are. Then think of three things you love about your family.
Please read through the letter below and then click the link to follow and take part.