Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
We are looking at God's promises to us. Read through this short story and then have a go at the questions at the bottom of the page.
Questions - Please answer in complete sentences.
- What is God’s promise?
- How do you think people feel when they hear Isaiah’s words?
- What kind things does Isaiah suggest that we do?
- Can you think of any other kind things to do?
- What would the world be like if everyone followed Isaiah’s advice?
Now choose a task to do from the choice below.
- Ask your child to choose one of these ideas and make a promise card, explaining in words or pictures how they will act on this promise
- On a drawing of a large candle ask your child to write words that will show how they can be kind and ‘be a light that shines in the dark’.
This week we are going to focus on Family Positivity and Gratitude.
We will start by completing the task below. You do not need to print this out! All the information can be put on a page in your book and you can do it in any order - just make sure you include each piece of information.