Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
This week we are continuing our theme of 'being sorry' with the story of Zacchaeus. (Za k ee us)
Read through the story then see if you can answer the questions about it to show that you have understood it.
- What wrong choices did Zacchaeus make?
- Why do you think he wanted to see Jesus?
- How did Zacchaeus feel when Jesus told him that he was coming to his house?
- What did the people who grumbled think? Why?
- How did Zacchaeus show he was really sorry for his wrong choices?
- Why was it a happy day for Zacchaeus?
What might Jesus be saying to Zacchaeus? What do you think Zacchaeus is thinking?
Can you make a speech/thought bubble for each of them. Then write a sentence in each to show what they might be saying/thinking in this picture.
This week we are going to think again about the other children in our class.
It has been a long time now since we last saw many of our friends from school.
1. Can you think of three things you could tell your friends about that you have done since you last went to school?
2. Can you think of three questions that you would like to ask your friends when you see them again?
Maybe you could put a small picture with each sentence.
This week the focus is on 'Rolling' and 'Dance'. We would love to see your efforts on film! If you can, then ask an adult to film you showing off your rolling skills or your 'Minibeast' dance skills and send them into school.