Following parental feedback we would like to offer parents the choice of which learning platform they wish to use for their child. Please complete the English, Maths and Foundation subjects on your chosen platform each day and also complete the PSHE, PE and RE for the week.
School based Distanced Learning
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
This topic is about being sorry.
Watch the short video which has a song about saying sorry. Then look at the picture and try to answer the questions below.
- What do you think has happened in the picture?
- How do you think the boy and the girl feel?
- How do you know?
- What choice has the girl made?
- What do you think happens next?
- When have you had to make choices like that?
- What helped you?
- What good choices have you made?
- How did you feel?
- What happens when you make a wrong choice?
- How do you feel, then? How can you try to make it right?
We are thinking about decisions this week. We all have to make choices and some decisions are easy while others can be hard. See if you can decide what to choose in the first sheet below. Then think about who might help you to make decisions. How do they help you?
In the key stage 1 lesson pupils learn to:
- recognise situations which involve a decision.
- identify some decisions a person could make and who could help them.
- describe how some decisions we make can be influenced by other people.
Challenge yourself doing some of these ball skills. Maybe you could get your Mum or Dad or Carer to have a go too. If you want, you could make a short video to show off your skills and send it in to school!