- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and daily writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete any Math's Quizzes and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing daily and send it to the class email. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the BBC Bitesize website each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- Pupils will submit their name and Math's score following a quiz via the link below.
- Daily writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing will be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via class email email@example.com.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here is another Phonic Comic for you to read. Write down all the 'ie' = (ee) words you can see. I wonder if you could use some of the words to make a new sentence of your own?
Click on the sign below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
Choose one of the following activities to put in your book. You can do more than one if you want!
- Using the picture as a guide what things would you need to hold a Pentecost holy day party?
- Describe what happens when the parish family come together to celebrate special times.
- Make a ‘Birthday of the Church’ display and decorate it etc.
Here are lots of things to have a go at in PE. Scroll through as there are a few pages with some instructions so Mum and Dad can help.