- Teachers will ensure that the weekly distanced learning page on their class page has all the information and links for the pupils to access a broad and balanced curriculum each week.
- Teachers will continue to monitor and track the attainment and progress of pupils using the Math's Scores and daily writing produced by the pupils.
- Teachers will signpost pupils and provide further guidance and support for any pupils who may need further intervention or support.
- Teachers will continue to adapt their practice to ensure that all pupils are being supported during this time.
- Parents will enable their child/ children to access the daily teaching and learning via the weekly distanced learning page.
- Parents will expect their child to complete any Math's Quizzes and will support their child in submitting their name and score.
- Parents will upload their child's writing daily and send it to the class email. email@example.com
- Parents will raise any concerns with the school and will continue to have open communication with the school during lockdown.
- Pupils will log onto the BBC Bitesize website each morning and complete the English, Maths and Foundation Subject content for that day.
- Pupils will submit their name and Math's score following a quiz via the link below.
- Daily writing using the teaching and learning during the week to generate the focus for the writing will be uploaded and sent to the class teacher via class email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Pupils will complete any additional work for Religious Education, PSHE or other topics and send photos of their learning to email@example.com
Something for you to enjoy.
You need to keep watching to the end. Pause the video anytime you want as there are lots of things to do!
Click on the sign below for your daily teaching and Learning for English, Mathematics and Foundation Subjects.
Please remember this activity from our most recent newsletter.
May – The Month of Our Blessed Mother Mary
May is an important time for Catholics to remember our Blessed Mother Mary. We would like the children to make flowers and write prayers for Our Blessed Mother Mary and then take a photo to send into school via firstname.lastname@example.org. We would also like to organise a virtual May procession at the end of the month and will provide further information in the coming weeks.
Please send any writing or work produced as part of the daily teaching and learning to email@example.com for the class teacher.
We are continuing with our theme of the Holy Spirit this week. Watch the video below that tells you about the Holy Spirit coming to Jesus' disciples just as 'He' promised.
Now try to answer these questions. You can write them into your book. Remember to put the date at the top.
- Who was in the room when the Holy Spirit came at Pentecost?
- What were the signs of the Holy Spirit?
- How do you think Mary and the disciples felt?
- Why do you think they felt like that?
Here is a fun task!
Using craft materials make a face on a paper plate or a round piece of card to show how the disciples felt.
Making a card
Make a card for someone in your class to let them know you have been thinking about them. You could tell them about some of the things you have been doing. Maybe you could ask them a question too.
Make the front of the card bright and colourful. You could use collage materials or just colour using crayons or felt tips. Remember to keep it neat!