Some other things you might like to try!
Here are some ideas and activities to help you celebrate and remember V.E. Day on Friday.
This week we are looking at the Holy Spirit. Please read the text below to your child. Take your time and read slowly allowing them to ask questions as they listen.
Now see if you can answer the following questions. Remember to put each answer as a sentence.
1. Why were Jesus' friends sad again?
2. What was the promise that Jesus gave to his friends?
3. Who was the helper and guide?
4. Who would send the Holy Spirit?
5. How did this make Jesus' friends feel?