Week 2 Topic
- Explore a variety of fruits, finding out where they grow. Taste the fruits, discussing appearance, smell, texture, taste, sweetness etc.
- Where are the seeds?
- What colour is this fruit?
- Which one is sweeter?
- Which one has crunchiness?
- Which one is softer?
- Which one is juicier?
- What is the peel/skin like?
- Which parts of the fruit would you not eat?
Write down the meals you eat this week and then at the end of the week, see how many portions of fruit and vegetables you have eaten.
You should carry on completing one page each day from your comprehension booklet.
Reading - can you answer the questions at the end of your book? If you are reading other books from home, then can you answer:
- Who are the main character/s?
- Where does the story take place?
- What is the problem in the story?
- How does it get solved?
- How does the story end?
- If you could change one character, who would it be? What would happen next?
Some of our distanced learning this week!
This pupil has even been learning to count in 3s!
Keep on with your maths workbook in your home pack by doing just one page each day.
For a little something extra you can explore these.
There are lots of other games to play here but make sure you stay in the 5-7 years category!
If you can, then you should practise the 'Place Value' games.
Here are some more fun games for you to try this week.